Outer Banks Sea Urchin Sun Catcher
An exceptional hand crafted sun catcher featuring handmade recycled beads from Africa. These beads are created from recycled glass. They look and feel just like real sea glass. The colors are vibrant, reflecting the sun's rays in the most delightful way. This perfect sun catcher is finished with sea urchin spikes making this window accent perfect for you sun room, or kitchen window.
OUTER BANKS SEA URCHIN SUN CATCHER
• Approx. 6.5" long x 5.5" wide
• Features hand picked drift wood from the coast of The Outer Banks, North Carolina
• Showcases real African glass Krobo beads — recycled glass from Ghana, Africa
• Ready for gifting
GOOD TO KNOW INFO
• Your new beauty may vary slightly from the picture above as each one is made to order.
• Due to differences in monitors, colors may vary slightly
Thank you for supporting handmade and for visiting my corner of the internet. I invite you to join my mailing list, and you’ll get 20% off your next purchase.
If you have any questions, ever, please reach out and message me.
- Sophie, Salt Hippy