Nautilus, Acrylic Painting
The nautilus is an ancient sea creature that is still found in our seas today. It is a beautiful example of the Fibonacci Sequence, that can be found in all on natures amazing creations.
This simple painting focuses on the beauty of symmetry, texture, and incidences, that can be found on the ocean shores.
Acrylic on canvas, this piece is full texture and will pout you in a serene sense of peaches you eyes wander through is sacred shell geometry.
• 8" x 8" stretched canvas
• Wire picture hanger attached for hanging
• This painting is finished with matte varnish for protection
• Shipping is free on this item within the US only / please email me for outside of the US for estimate
• Canvas paintings will ship 5-7 business days.
Good to Know Info
• Due to differences in monitors, colors may vary slightly. I accept returns if you're not happy with your purchase. Please return it within seven days, and once I receive it in an original condition, I will refund your money.
Thank you for supporting handmade and for visiting my corner of the internet. I invite you to join my mailing list, and you’ll get 15% off your next purchase.
If you have any questions, ever, please reach out and message me.
- Chulynda, Salt Hippy