Handcrafted Drift Wood Wall Hanging - Lady of there Lake
A one of a kind collaboration between Ashley of @Copper.Ashes (Instagram) and Salt Hippy, this shell wall hanging contains so many elaborate and beautiful details. Driftwood collected from the Outer Banks, adorn with local handpicked shells, vibrant recycled glass beads, ombre macrame and of course Ashley's stunning Lady of the Lake labradorite pendant. This wall hang is a unique one of kind creation that will not be seen again. An excellent piece for any coastal, bohemian, or lake home!
HANDCRAFTED DRIFT WOOD WALL HANGING - LADY OF THE LAKE
• 31" wide x 48" long
• Features 2.5" x 3 electro-formed Lady of the Lake labradorite pendant
• Makes a great addition to your coastal decor sanctuary
• Showcases real African glass Krobo beads — recycled glass from Ghana, Africa
• Ready for gifting
GOOD TO KNOW INFO
• Your new beauty is for decoration purposes only and should not be left in the reach of children
• Due to differences in monitors, colors may vary slightly
Thank you for supporting handmade and for visiting my corner of the internet. I invite you to join my mailing list, and you’ll get 15% off your next purchase.
If you have any questions, ever, please reach out and message me.
- Sophie, Salt Hippy