Handcrafted Outer Banks Drift Wood Dream Catcher - Quartz Crystal & Green Glass Beads
These sacred circles, originated by Native American tribe Ojibwe, are believed to serve as symbols of protection.
This dream catcher created with natural materials is intended to bring nature and inspiration into your beach side home. Coastal in design it will fit your sea side decor, enhance work spaces, and uplift personal vibrations.
Handcrafted Outer Banks Drift Wood Dream Catcher
• 5.5" x 6" dreamcatcher
• Boast 1" Clear crystal quartz
• Features authentic Outer Banks driftwood vines
• Showcases handmade recycled glass beads from Africa - they look a feel like real sea glass!
• Makes a great addition to your coastal decor sanctuary
• Ready for gifting
HOW IT’S CRAFTED
Your new dream catcher was lovingly handcrafted using the most beautiful organic materials. Drift wood hand collected from the shores of Kill Devil Hills, NC is adorn with handmade vibrant recycled glass beads from Ghana, Africa and finished with authentic clear quartz crystal point.
GOOD TO KNOW INFO
• Your new beauty is for decoration purposes only and should not be left in the reach of children
• Due to differences in monitors, colors may vary slightly
Thank you for supporting handmade and for visiting my corner of the internet. I invite you to join my mailing list, and you’ll get 20% off your next purchase.
If you have any questions, ever, please reach out and message me.
- Sophie, Salt Hippy