Handcrafted Outer Banks Drift Wood Dream Catcher - Sea Urchin - Collaboration w/ Copper.Ashes of Instagram
One of a kind collaboration with Ashley of @copper.ashes on Instagram!
This massive hand woven driftwood is formed in to a delicate sea circle capturing many colorful and textures of the sea. Moss and lichen serve as a vivid replica of the coral sea bed, including ethically foraged coral and shells from the beaches of the Outer Banks. Jute and white cotton cording are adorned with recycled glass beads in turquoise and cobalt blue to represent the tropical blues of the ocean. Lastly, in center, Ashley's electro-formed sea urchin pulls the entire piece together into a magical ocean dream land.
These sacred circles, originated by Native American tribe Ojibwe, are believed to serve as symbols of protection.
This dream catcher created with natural materials is intended to bring nature and inspiration into your beach side home. Coastal in design it will fit your sea side decor, enhance work spaces, and uplift personal vibrations.
Handcrafted Outer Banks Drift Wood Dream Catcher
• 21" x 26" dreamcatcher
• Boast 1.5" x 2" electro-formed sea urchin
• Features authentic Outer Banks driftwood vines
• Showcases handmade recycled glass beads from Africa - they look a feel like real sea glass!
• Makes a great addition to your coastal decor sanctuary
• Ready for gifting
GOOD TO KNOW INFO
• Your new beauty is for decoration purposes only and should not be left in the reach of children
• Due to differences in monitors, colors may vary slightly
Thank you for supporting handmade and for visiting my corner of the internet. I invite you to join my mailing list, and you’ll get 15% off your next purchase.
If you have any questions, ever, please reach out and message me.
- Sophie, Salt Hippy