Handcrafted Outer Banks Drift Wood Dreamcatcher - Labradorite Crystal and Aqua Sea Glass
These sacred circles, originated by Native American tribe Ojibwe, are believed to serve as symbols of protection.
This dream catcher created with natural materials is intended to bring nature and inspiration into your beach side home. Coastal in design it will fit your sea side decor, enhance work spaces, and uplift personal vibrations.
LABRADORITE IS SAID
• To have a calming harmonizing effect
• To improve intuition
• To clarify wearer's views and objectives
• Use on naval chakra & secondary chakras of the hands
• Associated star sign with Aquarius
HANDCRAFTED OUTER BANKS DRIFT WOOD DREAMCATCHER - LABRADORITE CRYSTAL AND AQUA SEA GLASS
• 3" x 3.25" dreamcatcher
• Boast a beautiful 1/2" piece of aqua California sea glass
• Features authentic Outer Banks driftwood vines
• Makes a great addition to your coastal decor sanctuary
• Showcases round iridescent labradorite crystal beads
• Ready for gifting
HOW IT’S CRAFTED
Your new dream catcher was lovingly handcrafted using the most beautiful organic materials. Drift wood hand collected from the shores of Kill Devil Hills, NC is adorn with vibrant turquoise and amber glass beads.
GOOD TO KNOW INFO
• Your new beauty is for decoration purposes only and should not be left in the reach of children
• Due to differences in monitors, colors may vary slightly
Thank you for supporting handmade and for visiting my corner of the internet. I invite you to join my mailing list, and you’ll get 20% off your next purchase.
If you have any questions, ever, please reach out and message me.
- Sophie, Salt Hippy