Outer Banks Scallop Shell Wind Chime
A beach comber's dream these exceptional sun catchers encompass all of the treasures you carry home in your sand filled pockets. Local shells and drift wood are strung together with colorful seaglass-like beads to create the most eye appealing window charm that sings in the Autumn breeze.
OUTER BANKS MERMAID WIND CHIME
• Approx. 26.5" long
• Showcases handmade brass bell from India
• Features shell white and pink local scallop shells
• Hand picked drift wood from the coast of The Outer Banks, North Carolina
• Features real African glass Krobo beads — recycled glass from Ghana, Africa
• Ready for gifting
GOOD TO KNOW INFO
• Your new beauty may vary slightly from the picture above as each one is made to order.
• Due to differences in monitors, colors may vary slightly
Thank you for supporting handmade and for visiting my corner of the internet. I invite you to join my mailing list, and you’ll get 20% off your next purchase.
If you have any questions, ever, please reach out and message me.
- Sophie, Salt Hippy