Summer No.2 , Acrylic Painting
As the weather warmed up, and my hibiscus bloomed, i was inspired by these bright colors. They remind me of the serene blue seas and cheery yellow sun. The heart in charcoal was unintentional, but perfectly reflects what I feel about summer.
Acrylic on canvas, this piece is full of vibrant color and will put you in a feeling of tranquil inspiration.
• 9" x 12" stretched canvas
• Wire picture hanger attached for hanging
• This painting is finished with matte varnish for protection
• Canvas paintings will ship 5-7 business days.
Good to Know Info
• Due to differences in monitors, colors may vary slightly.
Thank you for supporting my artwork and visiting my corner of the internet. I invite you to join the Collector's Circle to receive exclusive updates, behind the scenes, and first to know on new collection releases.
- Chulynda, Salt Hippy