Summer No.2 , Acrylic Painting
As the weather warmed up, and my hibiscus bloomed, i was inspired by these bright colors. They remind me of the serene blue seas and cheery yellow sun. The heart in charcoal was unintentional, but perfectly reflects what I feel about summer.
Acrylic on canvas, this piece is full of vibrant color and will put you in a feeling of tranquil inspiration.
• 9" x 12" stretched canvas
• Wire picture hanger attached for hanging
• This painting is finished with matte varnish for protection
• Shipping is free on this item within the US only / please email me for outside of the US for estimate
• Canvas paintings will ship 5-7 business days.
Good to Know Info
• Due to differences in monitors, colors may vary slightly. I accept returns if you're not happy with your purchase. Please return it within seven days, and once I receive it in an original condition, I will refund your money.
Thank you for supporting handmade and for visiting my corner of the internet. I invite you to join my mailing list, and you’ll get 15% off your next purchase.
If you have any questions, ever, please reach out and message me.
- Chulynda, Salt Hippy